Homemade weedkiller?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know of any recipes for homemade weedkiller? Rather than buy some I thought of making some. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Thanks for your message. I think your right. It was just a thought. But I'd need the Terminator of weedkillers for my weeds. Any good strong ones you can recommend?

as with most things read the instructions. not all weed killers are the same, some will kill weeds but not grass, some kill almost anything, some last 24 hours, depends what you want to kill, hence my point, read the instructions

Sponsored Links
Yeah, also, with all these #### rules and regs coming out of Brussels, it's probably illegal to do so anyway! :evil:

The only good Brussels' are sprouts!

If you really want to kill everything, try Pathclear. As the name suggests, it's really intended for paths and will kill just about anything. It will also prevent anything else growing for a couple of months.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back