Honeywell CM921 partially blank screen issue

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guy's,

I am seeking some advice because I cannot seem to be able to troubleshoot my problem.

I have two Honeywell CM921's 1) Heating system. 2) Underfloor heating system. They are both, what I assume, paired with BDR91's. I cannot read the CM921 screen on the underfloor heating since most of the writing is blank, with just the odd line. Naturally, this makes it impossible to read or re-set. I have tried changing the batteries with new ones twice, making no difference.

My questions are:

1) If I replace the faulty CM921 with a new one. Does it need to be paired with the original BDR91 and if so how? Or do I have to replace the CM921 and the BDR91?

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hi Dan.... Thanks for pointing me in the right direction as I now have info on binding these stats. Which includes a U Tube video... :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back