Honeywell GD link-problems

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Hi,
I'm having troubles programming links. I have succesfully set up SelfMon virtual, it can read and write zones using MQTT commands. I have created link from virtual zone to onboard output, for some reason, linking doesn't seem to work. I just want output 1012 to follow zone 1052. When 1052 opens or closes, 1012 doesn't change its state. Per manual, it's supposed to be equal to wiring zone straight to output.

My setup:
- VRIO zone 1052 as link source, zone type link
- Onboard output 1012 as link destination, output type link
- zone 1052 and output 1012 have been assigned into same group, in this case group A7. Group A7 has absolutely no other zones or outputs than these two.

LInformation for link 01 is shown in links as:
* 1052 -#1012

Any ideas what might be problem?

Sponsored Links
Have you set the link output as reflex ? I'm assuming you're seeing the virtualised input changing state in display -> zones ?

It's been set to reflex and it seems to be working now! I can turn my lights on using MQTT Explorer :mrgreen: Programming links outdoors using keypad is PITA, we have now snow here :eek: One zone gives me still DR. MASKED, but it's probably something wrong with link configuration, summary in keypad display is different from working one.

Getting closer to my goal, all hard security (fire+burglar) is processed by GD, and convenience things are processed by HomeAssistant. Reliability where needed and ease of programming for comfort :D

Sponsored Links
Okay, great. Programming the panel is much easier using Honeywell Remote Service Suite via Ethernet.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back