Honeywell Powerhead problem

yes if you have power there after that and the boiler isn't running the fault is elsewhere.

Sponsored Links
Thanks for that, Echo the husky - and please excuse radio silence. I was sent abroad to work at short notice and only now am back home. The good news is that whilst I was away my wife didn't complain of a lack of HW but this might be because it is being heated when CH and HW are both being demanded as opposed to only HW. Now I am back home I have just set the HW to be demandable only once per day (15:00-20:00) an hour before the CH, and by when usage during the day will have caused demand. Hopefully I will be working from home for a few days so have also set an alarm on my mobile telephone timed for me to go and check that HW demand fires the boiler.

Stand by.

After several days' monitoring as described above I have found that the system is now working correctly. Other than remaking every connection in the junction box I have done nothing so can only assume that beforehand I had an open circuit somewhere.

Thanks again for all the help; hugely appreciated and I have made some notes from it that will be of benefit if I have to troubleshoot the CH or HW circuits again in the future.
CV

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back