Honeywell st699 issues?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a query regarding the st699 controller in my property and am after some help/advice/guidance as to what to do etc.

1. the clock/timer goes wrong - after correcting it it goes out again after a couple of days?

2. my biggest concern is that, at present, both central heating (as it's summer) and hot water are off - i've never actually turned the hot water slider on since moving in in 2013!, yet i get still get hot water for a bath. I can only assume that the controller is wired up wrong? My gas consumption is extremely high over the summer months and nothing else in the property uses gas apart from the central heating/hot water???

3. How do you identify what type of system you have? I know i have a condensing boiler, with a cylinder in the airing cupboard and expansion tank in the attic.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
We are skilled in the use of the Mk II Crystal Ball.

But if you only gave us a little information and perhaps some photos then we could tell you will greater certainty.

Crystal Ball images are always a little cloudy.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back