honeywell ST699

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI . moved in to the house where honeywell ST699 is installed .Both switches water and c.heating are on constant position.Problem is that central heating is not working -red led is on., . Central heating start to work when hot water is heating in this same time . that mean that i can switch central heating off completely and it will be still on during heating hot water .I removed programmer and fit a link between L and CH ON, and L and HW OFF
No reaction.
may it be programmer ?

Sponsored Links
what I discover today morning is , when hot water switch was on const. (heating work as well-but was off) I could not switch it off . Had to switch main fuse off and on again , and then it was off.So few second after I had switch hot water on again boiler start and could not switch it off again . Than like before main fuse -off , than on and boiler was off. Did check again now in the evening and it is possible to switch hot water off.
Bt still heating switch without reaction.
How to check mid valve?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back