Honeywell wiring centre to nest homelink

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all.

I need some help on wiring the nest homelink into the s plan wiring centre. I’ve connected the zone valves and permanent live but I’m not sure which terminals connect to nest homelink.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 9C8A44D9-2D49-4A13-BF94-1727EA5F65C4.jpeg
    9C8A44D9-2D49-4A13-BF94-1727EA5F65C4.jpeg
    265.8 KB · Views: 129
Sponsored Links
The Heat link is wired to the wiring centre programmer terminals. The terminology is slightly different, but it's no too difficult to work out.

CH On = Nest Heating call for heat (3)

HW On = Nest Hot water call for heat (6)

HW Off = Nest Hot Water Satisfied (4) [Y-Plan only, not required for S-Plan]

Connect L,N & E to Heat link L,N & E

At the Heat link connect L to the two common terminals 2 & 5

As you won't be connecting a separate room thermostat to the wiring centre, the room thermostat live and switched live at the wiring centre should be bridged to complete the circuit. Which you seem to have done.

• Thanks
Reactions: CBW
The Heat link is wired to the wiring centre programmer terminals. The terminology is slightly different, but it's no too difficult to work out.

CH On = Nest Heating call for heat (3)

HW On = Nest Hot water call for heat (6)

HW Off = Nest Hot Water Satisfied (4) [Y-Plan only, not required for S-Plan]

Connect L,N & E to Heat link L,N & E

At the Heat link connect L to the two common terminals 2 & 5

As you won't be connecting a separate room thermostat to the wiring centre, the room thermostat live and switched live at the wiring centre should be bridged to complete the circuit. Which you seem to have done.

Thanks for the help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back