Hot water heater for cleaning the dog

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Folks,

I want to install a hot water heater inside the garage and have the outlet on the outside next to the cold tap so I can clean the dog after a muddy walk.

I was looking at something like this: https://www.ariston.com/en-uk/produ...lectric-storage-water-heaters/andris-lux-eco/

My questions:
  1. Good idea?
  2. Something better?
  3. 40c is too warm for the dog and I'd have to mix it which is a pain. Anything better recommended?
Thanks,
C

Sponsored Links
Electric shower on inside wall might be your best bet depending on if you can run a cable to it reasonably easily?.

I had though about that. Powering it would be very easy as it will be mounted inside the garage and very close to either the mains ring or under the CU so powering it is not a problem.

My "concern" was how do I use it? Is it "pressure activated"? I'd rather have the ability to control it from outside.
Mind you - doing this and powered inside does mitigate any silly buggers leaving my hot water running at their will.

I think most electric showers need to be manually turned on, not pressure sensitive unfortunately.

You'd have to open garage to use controls.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back