Hotpoint Aquarius TDC32 Tumble Dryer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, My tumble dryer sounds like it is working but it isnt drying, doesnt even get hot. The drying light doesnt light up. I have hoovered the filter and back of machine and had the main filter at the bottom out and cleaned through with water. Any suggestions please? hopefully it wont cost too much to sort!!

Sponsored Links
stat needs resetting ,remove rear banjo on the rear at lok for 2 small stats bove heater the left one will have a green spot on it ,remove and throw on floor till its not concaved then refit.

stat needs resetting ,remove rear banjo on the rear at lok for 2 small stats bove heater the left one will have a green spot on it ,remove and throw on floor till its not concaved then refit.

Hi thanks for that but im afraid i am a total novice and just didnt understand. Do you mean thermostat when you said stat
and what do you mean by rear BANJO! and do you litrally throw it on floor?

Sponsored Links
Yes stat is thermostat. Remove rear cover the bit that sticks out behind the machine. Then remove themostat the one with the green spot on it the throw it onthe floor a couple of times till the face of themostat is bowed outwards.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back