Hotpoint Aquarius WD440p (Again!!!)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Anyone shed any light on a problem with the above machine? I can't seem to find out what the error codes for it are.
The Reduce cease light is flashing and the on/off power light is flashing very fast.
The machine seems to be stuck on empty.
If you set a program and turn it on, it seems to start filling ok, but then the above lights flash and it gets stuck on empty.
Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Bit more info.

According to error codes list by rocks1 on other posts, it's the pressure switch, so have blown in it and down the tube.
I've also disconnected the PCB and left off for few minutes.
I've also cleared out the pump.

Connected everything back up, selected rinse and spin, started up and started running through the cycle as normal, filling the machine for about 10 seconds, then same lights (light 2) started flashing again.

So still not sure if needs a new pressure switch or PCB has gone or is there something else I could try?

Cheers.

Another update, I'm still at it!!
Don't know if this is of significance but when the lights start flashing, I can hear the drain pump going but also the motor for the dryer starts running too!!

Pcb shot send for test and recon to ewm

Sponsored Links
It means the circuit board has blown. Emw do recon pcb for half the price.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back