Hotpoint Ariston Dishwasher electrical fault - HELP!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there, I hope you can help, I am at my wit's end. I am a UK Expat based in Prague, and am having all sorts of problems in trying to get a bona fide diagnosis for my dishwasher fault. I have a Hotpoint Ariston dishwasher (model LFT-116 A) and it has recently started to play up.

When plugged in, it will switch itself on, beep once, all lights will come on and then after about 20 minutes, it will beep once again and then switch itself off. This occurs when the door is left open. It will repeat this sporadically until I unplug the machine. In addition, if I shut the door, it will go into wash mode, and then a little under an hour later, beep once and turn itself off, leaving the dishes partially washed and suds/water in the machine. It doesn't matter which wash cycle I select, the same timeframe occurs.

It's only a little over 2 years old, and doesn't have extended warranty. Hopefully someone can distance diagnose this issue, so that we can get the dishwasher repaired without unscrupulous CZ Engineers taking us to the cleaners..... as two have tried to already!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back