Hotpoint DWF32 Dishwasher water after cycle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After a cleaning cycle some water is left in the bottom of the unit. I have checked the filters and even blown through the waste pipe and all appear okay/clear.

The remaining water is about 1cm deep so I assume some water has been expelled during the cycle.

How do I get to/check the impeller on this machine. Any other ideas on what could be wroong?

thanks

Sponsored Links
Cleaned everything in sight, impeller appear okay. Still have same problem. If I open it while it is going then i can see water spraying everywhere so i guess that the pump is working (at least in one direction). Is there a valve somewhere that may not be opening? or could it be the control panel?

any help appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I think I have found the problem!

Take the lhs panel off (looking from the front), you may need to take the top off first (2 lugs at back - then push towards back). There is a clear plastic thingy that has the inlet and waste (and other) pipes connected to it. At the top of this (in the waste segment) is a pressure valve. Mine was surrounded by crud! I took the unit off and poured baking soda into it, then shook the unit to loosen the crud (took quite a while).

Put the unit back on and it's working okay now!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back