Hotpoint SDW60 Dishwasher Not Fully Dry Fault

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
We've got SDW60 dishwasher and it it now not completely drying the dishes enough that my wife has to run a tea towel over them quickly.
At the end of the cycle instead of the Drying Light being on it goes through the cycle and we end up with a flashing Delicate 50 degrees c on it.
If read a few things on here about heater etc but unsure where it is located or if this is the actual fault.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Check the Thermister is attached to the back of the dispenser. If it is then the pcb has gone.

Check the Thermister is attached to the back of the dispenser. If it is then the pcb has gone.

Is this located on the front drop down door. I'm sorry about the question but I'm not sure wher I'm looking.
Many thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Is this located on the front drop down door. I'm sorry about the question but I'm not sure wher I'm looking.
Many thanks for the reply, I appreciate it.

Sponsored Links
Yes it is just undo the screws round the inner door and aim for the back of the dispenser. It's a little white block your looking for should be attached to the back of the dispenser.

Yes it is just undo the screws round the inner door and aim for the back of the dispenser. It's a little white block your looking for should be attached to the back of the dispenser.

Ok thanks mate I will have a look over the weekend if I get chance.
Once again many thanks

Hi
Finally managed to have a look at the Thermister I think and everything seems fine. What is the PCB, and how much is the approx price. Not sure whether to look myself, call an engineer or look for a new machine similar to this one.
Thanks for all the help so far.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back