HotPoint washing Machine Fault

R

regisok

Hi Guys,
My Hot point washing machine causes the circuit breaker controling some of the kitchen appliances to triger off when it runs. Sometimes, it starts to run and suddenly everything turns off. Please can any one give me advise on how to go about this problem.

Sponsored Links
Thanks my friend for your reply, I have once unblocked the washing machine drain when it wasn't draining properly. I would say I am more experienced in the plumbing aspect but less experienced in Electricals. but I can learn fast if I 'm told what to do.

Sponsored Links
Check the wiring harness on the motor above the motor plug ,wireing subject to chaffing

Thanks Rocks1, I can remove the back pannel and locate the motor. But how would i manage to check it or what equipments or meter readings should i use :confused:

Just remove the lid not the back motor on top then look at the wires that are cable tied to the top of the motor.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back