How are integrated appliances fitted?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,
My existing kitchen has an integrated fridge and a freestanding washer-dryer. The fridge is old, and the washer-dryer is going to a good home at a relative's house.
I am intending to fit an integrated fridge-freezer, an integrated washer-dryer and an integrated (or semi-integrated, not much difference) dishwasher.
I would be very grateful if you could tell me if I am right in believing the following:-
- the integrated fridge-freezer goes inside a cabinet of suitable size
- the integrated washer-dryer and the integrated dishwasher just stand there with a door on the front, ie they do not go into cabinets. And they can allow the plinth or kicker board to run past in front of them.
Thanks very much in advance.
Regards, Terry.

Sponsored Links
Yes to all your questions, providing they will go back against the wall & are not impeded by drain or water pipes.

Thank you very much jj.
Yes pipes behind the existing stuff are a problem; I'll have to move some piping around to get the new stuff right back.
Have a good Christmas
Regards,
Terry

Sponsored Links
Jj, I tried clicking a "thank you" button but it seemed to be greyed out. Not sure how to say thank you to the many pele who have helped me on here ...
Terry

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back