How do I see error codes on my Bosch KGU32121GB/02 fridge freezer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My fridge section is not cooling but the freezer section is powering away.

The compressor and all fans are working. All pipes and drainage channels are clean. The digital display shows the the fridge temperature is +4c compared to the +4c I've set it for. But the appliance's measurement of inside the fridge compartmnet is wrong because the actual temperature measured with a stand alone thermometer inside the fridge compartment is +18c.

This Logixx model is about 15 years old and was, in its day, quite a sophistcated appliance with digital displays etc. User comments talk of error codes but none are showing.

Do I need to do something, like press a sequence of buttons to enter diagnostic mode, in order to see any error codes on.

I am also thinking if the fridge compartment (not the NTC freezer one) has a temterature sensor that is faulty, the unit may believe the +4c temperature is correct and therefore no fridge cooling is called for.

Maybe the electronics in the control board are faulty?

I'd have bought a new Bosch FF days ago but it seems most retailers are out of stock of equivalent replacement models. And most spare parts I've looked at from the large internet sellers seem unavailable. My OH is not impressed as we have visitors in a few days.

Any steer would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
I found the parts I neded would take 2 weeks to arrive. So I ordered a new FF instead at C****S / PC W**** and it was delivered within 24 hours.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back