How long till he's revealed as an abuser??

I think we should just kick off the proven liars, the real idiots and the boring trolls.
That would be you out of the window on three counts.

Sponsored Links
[quote="peterperfection";
I for instance-- used to work in nightclubs --and we also had perks . :) .

I KNEW I recognised you! You're the guy who sells the dodgy prawns and cockles!

in a way i sort of agree with some of Bill's comments. I think certain celebs are trapped and that young girls do tend to make themselves appear older and throw themselves at popular and loaded men. Whose to say 40 years down the line that one of those girls isnt going to claim that somebody abused them?

Somebody i know met a girl in a nightclub when we were 19 It was a works night out. She said she was 18 and looked it. Slender figure, big knockers and make up to the hilt. To cut a long story short, he ended up bedding her, only to have the police round the following monday because she cried rape. Turned out she was only 15.

In my opinion, poor old Spencer had been duped royally by the girl. What is a man supposed to do when he meets a girl in a nightclub - ask for ID? You would think if they get in the club with bouncers on the door etc that you could trust the fact that she is old enough to be in the club!

Now of course, if the children are obviously under age, like i would imagine most of the girls Saville allegedly abused were due to being on childrens shows etc, then yes, they are as guilty as hell if they have sexual contact with them, or force themselves upon them.

Sponsored Links
[Begone -- and stick to what you actually know about -- .
That sounds like an exorcism - reminds me of the one they had in the Rovers - bod wandering around going " Mini ..Buss , Omni.. Buss - seriously - bloody funny episode :LOL: And allegedly Bill Roach`s co stars used to call him Cock Roach

I feel there is nothing left to say. I feel sullied by the experience of siding with Joe on something.

oohhh. This is not a nice experience at all.

Where's Mikefromlondon. Perhaps he can make me feel better?

Sponsored Links
Back