How long to convert from conventional to combi CH system?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
How long does it typically take to convert a conventional boiler to a combi central heating system?

The property has a conventional boiler, tank with immersion heater and two tanks in the loft. I would want:

* All tanks removed
* Boiler replaced with a combi boiler
* Possibly new rads (say, 7 in total)
* Possibly a Powerflush

Sponsored Links
Probably very old - could be decades old! It has been regularly serviced and the last service was last year and all was working. It's in a property that i'm looking to buy.

Hmm converting to a combi ? which = a sealed system ? every thing under more pressure ? can u see the pipes ? are they buried in the screed ? IMHO if u cannot see it do not seal it ?

Sponsored Links
Without new rads....one day
But you might/would be best to rip it all out and go from new....3 days

How long does it typically take to convert a conventional boiler to a combi central heating system?

The property has a conventional boiler, tank with immersion heater and two tanks in the loft. I would want:

* All tanks removed
* Boiler replaced with a combi boiler
* Possibly new rads (say, 7 in total)
* Possibly a Powerflush
Yeah 3 days @ £500 a day :idea:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back