How many Jewish people in the British Isles ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A question asked by a Jewish writer in yesterday's press.

Don't Google it have a guess ...I was way off and very suprised at the answer ......there's a lot of press coverage regarding Corbin and anti Jewish labour party people .......Corbin appears to be lacking in condemning it ......I not saying here he hasn't but I would have expected the leader of a political party to be very vociferous in making clear intolerance is intolerable ! Anti semetic do labour really want to be associated with the views of a long defunct political german movement ?

Sponsored Links
Opinion polls have shown that anti-Semitic attitudes are far more prevalent among Tory voters than Labour voters, according to some studies anti-jewish sentiment among Labour voters has actually declined since Corbyns election as Labour leader.
The present furore about anti-jewish sentiment in the Labour party is more about Corbyns Pro Palestinian policies rather than anti-jewish sentiment among Corbyns supporters which in my opinion has been deliberately inflated out of all proportion.
Since Corbyns election as Labour leader it has been alleged that the Israeli government has decided on a policy of strategic intervention in British politics, the reason being that a pro Palestinian administration in power in the UK could be a threat to Israel's interests and security.
This could be the reason behind the drive to conflate anti-jewish sentiment with criticism of Israel.

The present furore about anti-jewish sentiment in the Labour party is more about Corbyns Pro Palestinian policies rather than anti-jewish sentiment among Corbyns supporters which in my opinion has been deliberately inflated out of all proportion.
Indeed it is.
The Jewish protesters use their own false definition of anti-semitic so they can use the race card, to which criticism of Israeli actions does not apply.

Since Corbyns election as Labour leader it has been alleged that the Israeli government has decided on a policy of strategic intervention in British politics, the reason being that a pro Palestinian administration in power in the UK could be a threat to Israel's interests and security.
If pro Palestinian, then they cannot be anti-semitic, can they?

This could be the reason behind the drive to conflate anti-jewish sentiment with criticism of Israel.
Even criticism of Rothschilds bank is called racism.

And since Israel is now by decree a 'Jewish State', criticism of Israel is by default anti-semitic!

Object to the new internal 'apartheid' that has just been 'voted in', and you are deemed by default to be anti-semitic!

Sponsored Links
Indeed it is.
The Jewish protesters use their own false definition of anti-semitic so they can use the race card, to which criticism of Israeli actions does not apply.

If pro Palestinian, then they cannot be anti-semitic, can they?

Even criticism of Rothschilds bank is called racism.

Everyone else uses the Race card so why not.
Your up on this

Can I use the race card born bred Essex Scottish / Jewish ancestry. Polish Indian daughters. Cockapoo's an Australian. Had an Hamster from Syberia

Corbyn should have dealt with this 2 years ago with the Chakrabarti report.

What Vinty said above I can agree with.

However, Corbyn hasnt dealt with it, idealogically he is anti Israel and pro Palestine. Nothing wrong with that, but there are key figures in his close circle, Seamus Milne for example that say things which go beyond acceptable.

What concerns me is the number of Labour MPs, peers, party members that have a real issue with this anti semitism issue. Could the Israel influence be enough to influence all those?

Everyone else uses the Race card so why not.
Your up on this

Can I use the race card born bred Essex Scottish / Jewish ancestry. Polish Indian daughters. Cockapoo's an Australian. Had an Hamster from Syberia
you love your virtue signalling or lies, probably both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back