How to adjust this cistern float level ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hopefully my attached picture can be accessed. I cannot remember the manufacturer or how the adjust the float level. I guess I disconnect any linkage then see if the black float screws clockwise or anti-clockwise ?

http://s630.photobucket.com/albums/uu28/headache5678_photos/?action=view&current=IMG_4128.jpg

headache5678_photos

Sponsored Links
Is there no adjustment on the linkage where the little metal clip connects the rod. There seems some extra length there so I can only assume that can be adjusted? How about a closer pic of the other side

Sponsored Links
same as any fluidmaster you can adjust the float but moving the the float up/down the siver rod or adjust the height of the whole valve body by sliding the black ring at the base of the valve up and pulling the whole valve up a notch or two then slide the black ring back down to lock it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back