How to do this garden lighting circuit?

I stand corrected, how ever, can you honestly say someone would buy a £9.99 * garden lighting (selv) kit, then either pay an electrician to install it, or get the bco to cerify it. I think not.

I know that's not what you are supposed to do but can you really see it happening? (and lets not get into a big debate about it) people will do it regardless, in this instance (selv lights plugged in indoors) i think the law is an ass

*other £9.99 garden lights are available

Sponsored Links
Thanks for the advice..I'll have a look again at the lights...

and I'll agree with breezer over the 'law'!!

breezer said:
I stand corrected, how ever, can you honestly say someone would buy a £9.99 * garden lighting (selv) kit, then either pay an electrician to install it, or get the bco to cerify it. I think not.
Agree 100%

I know that's not what you are supposed to do but can you really see it happening? (and lets not get into a big debate about it) people will do it regardless, in this instance (selv lights plugged in indoors) i think the law is an ass
I think you are doing asses a great disservice.... ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back