How to find lowest hot water tap on my system??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

How can I find the lowest hot water tap on my system?

Its for recharging megaflow unvented air bubble.

Many Thanks

Sponsored Links
It'll be on the ground floor, unless you have a basement ;)

Incidentally it'd be a lot tidier and less confusing if you continued your original thread rather than starting a new one

Sponsored Links
Ok peoples.

Obviously it sounded like a stupid question. Yes I understand the difference between high and low haha, however I have two hot water taps downstairs and didn't know if it made a difference which one to open.

I am new to these forum places and have created more posts to find answers to my questions. I'm assuming I should have just used one. I am sorry.

The purpose of all this was to understand my central heating and unvented system.

I can see this is not the place to ask what would be classed as basic questions.

How do I delete all my posts and de register myself from here please?

Thank you

Sorry Noddy, this is the right place to be, but you do need a thick skin to handle some of the replies I'm afraid, but if you'd started your thread with the last question, you may not have got so much flack. Unfortunately, I can't answer that particular question, but if you have a look on YouTube, you may get the answer you're looking for. best of luck.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back