How to find people interested in bespoke furniture?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

I have recently set up a new company in London selling bespoke furniture for home and businesses. As you may be aware, there is a lot of competition in the sector, which is why I am struggling to find clients as a new player in town. I guess my main question is how to get noticed and get my first clients?

I have a google adwords campaign set up, which generates some clicks, but I've got only one person to contact me through that in a month. I also have something to offer to stand out from the crowd, I am just struggling to get noticed.

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
Regards,
Sam

Sponsored Links
Social media is your friend and needs to be embraced for these kinds of industries, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc as well as talking to all the Sunday mags and furniture/interior mags etc to try to get them to feature you or use your furniture in their shoots.

Thanks for the advice, I haven't though about mags yet, that's a great idea! Also, I actually have Pinterest, Facebook and Instagram set up, but they are not really generating any new leads for me, I guess I need to find a better way to engage relevant people on these social media platforms.

Sponsored Links
Back