how to remove shower rail

KLJ

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can somebody please tell me how to remove my shower rail from the wall?

80AE4906-9C9E-4776-9B7B-D098685D454F.jpeg F075654E-291F-4A45-8BA8-9813177ED715.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Remove the circular discs ,to expose bolts/ screws. Once they are removed the vertical rail can be taken off. The anchor plates ,that are still on the wall ,have screws now exposed that hold them to the wall.

See if you you can pop the round bits off, it might reveal a screw. The one on the underside looks like there is a small slot in the chrome to allow you to do that.

Thanks Terry and Denso! I’ll give that a go then I will let you guys know on my next reply.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks for your quick reply, Terry and Denso. You guys are absolutely right. The screws were hidden inside the plastic discs. It was tough to pop it out with a flat head screwdriver so I drilled a hole in the middle of the plastic discs, then used the same screwdriver to pop it out through the hole . I managed to remove the old vertical rail and fitted a new one. Here is the final result.
9B28713D-35FB-4B4D-9548-6BCC1BA29B23.jpeg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back