How to replace the interior light in a Bosch Fridge Freezer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Bosch Classixx Fridge Freezer which appears to have a failed interior light unit. To test this I have taken the light bulb out and tested it in another Bosch unit and it works without a problem. The interior door switch has no effect and does not switch on the light. I have spoken with Bosch who have quoted a price and a part number for the replacement light unit, but will not provide me with instructions on how to install this unit. Does anyone have the technical instructions on how to replace the light unit.

Sponsored Links
Hi
I'm having exactly the same problem, so if anyone does have instructions for this it would be much appreciated if you could pass them on!
thanks

Hi
I'm having exactly the same problem, so if anyone does have instructions for this it would be much appreciated if you could pass them on!
thanks
You can order the required interior light fitting from Bosch, but they will not provide any instructions on how to fit it.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back