Hudson Reeds Disgraceful Pricing Policy

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'll keep this as brief as possible....The Thermostatic cartridge has packed up on my shower. It's made by Hudson Reed. Got onto Hudson Reed and was informed that the price would be £115. I thought that was a bit steep so after some detective work I found this:

http://de.hudsonreed.com/product/Hu..._Fach_und_3_Fach_Mischbatterien/364/2066.html

As you will notice this product is advertised on Hudson Reeds German website at a price of 37 Euros.

I phoned Hudson Reed UK back and said I have seen the thermostat advertised on the German website and I want it at that price. I'm sorry sir was the answer, you have to order it in the UK if you want delivery to the UK.

Funny because the Germans will send it to Belgium, France, Italy, Netherlands, Spain & Austria but not the UK.

Whats fking worse is that when you click on the contacts section of the GERMAN website it give you UK contact details & the product gets sent from the UK!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :evil:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links