Human Rights Row Over Posters Of Killers

J

Johnmelad502

15311293.jpg

No doubt they will receive a huge payout...

Clicky Thingy

Sponsored Links
plaster the pics on every street corner......will it really make a difference.

black on black gun crime! operation trident, triads, illegal immigrants, the invasion of the pikies, nomadic uneducated youth, the breakdown of the family unit, unemployment, the credit crunch,

.........welcome to 21st century Britain it can only get better. :cry:

"the relatives' right to privacy "

what a load of rubbish

if they start getting themselves into the papers demanding money, how will that affect their privacy?

When I look at the posters, I just see the names and photos of convicted murderers. No mention of the names and addresses of their relatives.

Sponsored Links
black on black gun crime!

I thought the problem was simply called "gun crime"? Skin colour is irrelevant, using guns against other people is. I know lots of black people and as far as I am aware none of them have been in a "black on black gun crime". Nor have any of the white people and asian people I know.

The sooner the arrests per ethnic grouping stats are thrown out, the sooner the police can start addressing people purely on their criminal merits rather than worrying if this stop and search will have them pulled up for going over their quota of ethnic group X and not arresting enough of ethnic groups Y and Z to balance it out.

I thought the problem was simply called "gun crime"? Skin colour is irrelevant,

the reference was made to operation trident which was set up to address the problem of black on black gun crime which is endemic in some major cities of the UK.

What is Trident?

Trident is an anti-gun crime operation that was set up in 1998 to help bring an end to a spate of shootings and murders among young, black Londoners.

Over 350 police officers and 86 support staff work just on Trident. They are advised and informed by a group of black community leaders called the Trident Independent Advisory Group.

75% of London's gun crime involves the victim and suspect both coming from the capital's black communities.

Seems to back up Alistairs comment.

Ah, I wasn't aware of Operation Trident, but that statistic shows what irritates me... the Police are supposed to tackled a disproportionately high rate of gun crime from one ethnic grouping whilst simultaneously ensuring they don't stop and/or search too many people from that ethnic grouping lest they are called racist! I would be much happier if the Police could stop and search anyone they suspect of criminal activity without any regard for ethnicity, gender, height, build, method of eating asparagus etc.

I pay lots for car insurance because I was born with in the 1980s and own a pair of testes, and chaps below a certain age are regarded as more likely to do silly things behind the wheel. If I was born in the 1950s with ovaries then my car insurance would cost much less. It's irritating that I have less spare cash because I've been lumped in with the wallies who crash their Corsa bombing round the precinct on a Friday night. But, them's the cards I've been dealt and I put up with it. I have no hankering for a sex change and I believe lying about your age on official documents is regarded as a no-no.

75% of London guncrime is committed by black people against black people. Black people make up 10% of the London population, then that means a black person is 27 times more likely to shoot at another black person than a shooting involving any other combination of ethnicities (including where one of the protagonists is black and one isn't).

Their complaint is that it breaches their human rights. what about the human rights of their victims .regardless of their colour?

You do the crime you do the time,
but spare a thought for those left behind.

Obviously this pair didn't so let their families sue them for their problems.

black on black gun crime!

I thought the problem was simply called "gun crime"? Skin colour is irrelevant, using guns against other people is. I know lots of black people and as far as I am aware none of them have been in a "black on black gun crime". Nor have any of the white people and asian people I know.

White people are by the very definition unlikely to be involved in 'black on black gun crime'

Still, always nice to know there's some do-gooder keeping us all in check rather than address the issue..

Sponsored Links
Back