Hydrolux

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I am thinking of buying a 900mmx900mm Quadrant shower cubicle with stone resin tray and 6mm glass. it is manufactured by Hyrolux and sold by Plumbworld at £178.00. It seems very good for the price but I feel maybe its too cheep.....what is the catch :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Has anyone fitted or had fitted a hydrolux shower cubicle and are they going to last for more than a couple of years :?: :?:
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Also, are Plumbworld a reliable company. It seems every "customer review" gives marks of 4 or 5 out of 5 for products on there site....

Sponsored Links
I fitted one 4 years ago (1200 mm door and side panel). I was concerned about the write ups Plumbworld were getting but in my experience everything went without a hitch. One of the sliding doors was smashed on delivery and it was replaced easily within a few days. I bought it due to being on a tight budget but I've got no complaints.

I have bought a few things since, which have also gone ok. Check them out on ebay, same items usually cheaper.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back