Identifying alarm system & performing engineer reset / resetting engineer code?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good afternoon,

Firstly I apologise for knowing nothing about alarms but I can follow instruction.

Our shop has an alarm system installed in 2014 that was installed and maintained by a local firm through till 2017.

Since then it's been untouched but yesterday a fault appeared 'low batt' or something similar.

I've purchased and installed a replacement battery, triggering the case tamper sensor and now the unit is requesting a reset but I'm not sure how to go about it and struggling to identify the unit.

The case for the panel looks like it's Texecom but the only identifying label on the PCB didn't google as anything '09651UK-41 ADBG0C-08-000-3'

Similarly the keypad doesn't have any identification on it (image attached).

I have contacted the company that maintained the system but they don't have records of our engineer code.

Firstly could anyone identify a system from the keypad so I can try obtain a manual to navigate resetting the engineer code or performing a reset.

Thanks in advance for any info (or abuse if I've missed something obvious).

Rob

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3755.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3755.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 381
Sponsored Links
Scantronic 9651
Tells you on the keypad
Your can get engineer manual of internet
Your will need to default codes to obtain new engineer code
This will allow you to reset system.
Only default codes otherwise you will need to reprogram the whole system

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back