iflo digistat scr & drayton rf601 not maintaining temp

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a greenstar 28i junior boiler connected to a iflo digistat scr which connects via wireless to remote drayton rf 601 thermostat.
The boiler has a built in mt10 timer which wont work in timer mode so I have put it on the on position and control it via thermostat.
Recently finding that although I leave it on 18 C during the day and increase to 21C in the evening and before going to bed I reduce it to
18 C. When I get up in the morning the temperature has dropped to say 16C and the boiler no longer stays on and not maintaining 18C
Find I have to switch off boiler and isolating switch and then switch back on for it to work again.
Appreciate help on where fault may lie.- is the mt10 going to a off state even though it is on the on all the time position as wont work on timer mode.
When this occurs the digistat has green led (position 2)override) lit.

Also not happy with the MT10 so will the dt20 be a direct replacement for the mt10 and will it still work with my drayton rf601
Many thanks and appreciate any help and advice on this matter.
Is the fault with the boiler or controls ?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back