IGNIS ADL349/A Dishwasher-Does this sound right to you?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning and Happy 2010 to you all.

I have the above mentioned Dishwasher, it's 2 weeks old today. The instructions that came with it (No dishwasher I've ever used uses Rocket science...) are almost non-existent, and there seems to be an annoying thing that happens that I'll ask you about before I call in the repair people.

OK then - It's an integrated machine. A power ON and a power OFF button, a program button (5 choices) and an ON button, press this one once you've chosen which program you want.

If I use the SAME prog today that I used yesterday, I just press the ON button and away she goes.

IF tomorrow I choose a different program from the one I'll use today, first I need to hold the ON button for 2 seconds to 'clear' the memory (this appears correct, as stated in the instructions) as I cannot forward to another prog until I do this. The ON button (press after prog choice) doesn't light up. HOWEVER, if I close the door the pump seems to start pumping - this is no longer than say 10 seconds' worth. I then open the door and press the ON button and it lights up, close the door and away it goes.

This does NOT seem right to me!! What do you think??

Ange - Pete's better half.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back