Ignore List

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Quite unintentionally, I find that I am 'ignoring' posts from one of you - because I accidentally clicked on 'Ignore' rather than 'Quote' (dangerously close, those buttons!!)

Although I am offered the option to bypass this 'ignore' for a particular message, try as I may I cannot find any way of removing this poor individual from my ignore list. I can view the list, but can't find a way of editing it. Can someone help me to recctify this situation? Thanks.

Kind Regards, John.

Sponsored Links
//www.diynot.com/forums/ignore.php
Been there and done that! It gets me to my ignore list - but, as I said, although I can then view the list, I cannot find a way of editing it (deleting an entry). Any other ideas?

Kind Regards, John.

Sponsored Links
There's an 'x' button on the far right hand side.

Ah, thanks - that works. For some reason, the page was displaying wider than screen width on my screen without my noticing, so that 'x' button had scrolled of the right hand side of my screen! Thanks again

Kind Regards, John

Quite unintentionally, I find that I am 'ignoring' posts from one of you - because I accidentally clicked on 'Ignore' rather than 'Quote' (dangerously close, those buttons!!)
Glad im not the only one!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back