Ikea Whirlpool dishwasher DWF 417 is not draining water out

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our Ikea Whirlpool dishwasher DWF 417 has stopped daring the water out. I have checked, filter and the outflow pipe. There does not appear to be any blockage . Water is just standing in the bottom of the machine. Help

Sponsored Links
hi i am more than certain that the pump needs replacing, this can easily be done as there are many guides throughout the internet
as for finding the right part for your appliance there are a few reputable sites throughout the internet one being http://www.quickspares.co.uk/
if they don't stock the part on the website i know that you can contact them through the contact us section and they seem to respond pretty quickly...(personal experience)
the pump most likely broken due to coins or something similar breaking the impeller on the inside of the pump, causing the flow of the impeller to become stiffer and then the machine then detects a problem therefore not draining.

hope this helped. :eek: :eek:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back