I'm at a loss for words!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A few days ago i made a reference on another topic about humans being born with the likes of autism, has anyone seen the "Daily Mail" today, front page, my blood is boiling!!

Gary McKinnon, the Asperger's sufferer who hacked into Nasa or the USA defence computer is still waiting a decision whether or not he is to be deported, i personally think they should employ him to safeguard there software.

At the same court Shawn Sullivan an American paedophile won his appeal against extradition back to his Mother Land.

The only reason i can think of is that the court officials are all perverts and have simpathy for a fellow child molester.

Sponsored Links
Courts interpret and adhere to the laws of the land. They don't choose who they like or dislike.

Justice is blind.

Funny thing is, if in the US paedophilia carried a life sentence (in law), they would allow him to be extradited.

The US has the same problem as the UK, to lenient legal sentences for pedo's, except they illegally get around it, that's what the UK courts couldn't tolerate.

Sponsored Links
He probably saw your criminal record.

Strange that Gary McKinnon's aspergers syndrome wasn't discovered until after he'd hacked US computers though. ;) ;)
I suppose that's alright then.
As for the paedo ,he should be hung by his b******ks in a vat of hydrofluoric acid. ;) ;)

I thought the decision to extradite or not was made on the strength of evidence; something like "show us reasonable proof that this person might be guilty". That would have to be done on a case by case basis regardless of the actual offence.

If that's wrong, would somebody care to enlighten me on how it actually works. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sponsored Links
Back