I'm looking for proud home-owners

• Thread starter Johnmelad502
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Only took Mod 4 about 3 hours to notice this flagrant breach of the rules! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

it was advertising for the post office.. and they were offering cash incentives for services rendered..

it was advertising for the post office.. and they were offering cash incentives for services rendered..
The Post Office? He wanted examples of DIY that people had carried out on their homes. Where's the link with the Post Office?

Sponsored Links
he specifically said it was for an advert for the post office.. I swear it said that..
I know he said that because I specifically thought "what has housproud DIYers got to do with the post office?"..

Well stop swearing! You'll get banned! Come to think of it...... I might start a swearing thread, I might get parole!

he specifically said it was for an advert for the post office.. I swear it said that..
I know he said that because I specifically thought "what has housproud DIYers got to do with the post office?"..
You must have read something else because I also, saw no mention of the post office.Perhaps mod 4 could clear this up for us.

You must have read something else because I also saw no mention of the post office.
ditto. You've locked and edited that thread without actually reading it Col! There HAS TO BE a common approach FFS! Oh wait a minute there is... Mods delete ANYTHING they choose to. Right, I've got it now.

again, I'm not a MOD.. never have been...

I had nothing to do with getting that thread moderated or locked..

I specifically remember his saying it was for an advert that they were making for the post office and that they were after DIYers that were pround of their houses and houses that were different such as converted water towers, undergorund houses, houses with substantial extensions now housing 3 generations of the same family, houses with nice views etc.. ( so see, yes I did read it.. )

Two harmless posts, on edited and locked, the other deleted and both commented on by Coljack, who claims not to be a mod, yea, right.

again, I'm not a MOD.. never have been...

I had nothing to do with getting that thread moderated or locked..

I specifically remember his saying it was for an advert that they were making for the post office and that they were after DIYers that were pround of their houses and houses that were different such as converted water towers, undergorund houses, houses with substantial extensions now housing 3 generations of the same family, houses with nice views etc.. ( so see, yes I did read it.. )
I never read ANYTHING regarding Water Towers, Underground Houses etc etc. Either you or I needs an eye test Col! :eek:

It wasn't an advert. The op asked if anyone wanted to contribute to an advert which the PO were going to make.

Since it's not confirmed if the op was legit I think it's wise of the mods to delete, on the side of caution.

It may have been a good scam, who knows. Right call, mods.

It wasn't an advert. The op asked if anyone wanted to contribute to an advert which the PO were going to make.

Since it's not confirmed if the op was legit I think it's wise of the mods to delete, on the side of caution.

Your Modhood is in the post mate. ;)

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back