Indesit Dif 04 Dishwasher - HELP!

XTC

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Indesit DIF 04 Dishwasher (Integrated)

The door wouldn't shut so took fascia door and top panel off to reveal the switch and door catch. Unclipped the cables to the circuit board and removed the catch. refitted everything in reverse. But now nothing works, no lights on the panel, nothing. I can't see why it is not working at all. Any advice.

Also, the door wouldn't shut because I noticed after that my wife had left a bbq tool in the tray which I did not see. Idiot I know and I've been paying the price ever since. PLEASE HELP. [/b]

Sponsored Links
Hi Yardie,

No, other than someone mentioned that by me unplugging the connections to the circuit board then it may have to be reset plus will need a new card. A bit like a Tec 2 plugged into the engine management system on a car. Am still none the wiser.

Any advice ?

Sponsored Links
Re-visit the control board and ensure that the connections are firmly in place and correctly connected also ensure the power switch is connected and working.
Also check that the door switch is connected and is in fact engaging with the locking plate, if the switch is not functioning properly there will be no power to the panel but be careful as with it plugged in and switched on there will be live wires still.

I don't think you need to reset the panel or have it re-programmed etc..

Something very simple has been overlooked!
Do you have a meter?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back