INdesit Dishwasher

saz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
MY brand new dishwasher that I have only just bought has started emptying all over the kitchen floor. I have used for a week and all of a sudden it has started leaking, at weekend I put some rinse aid in for the first time and since then it seems to have started. :cry:

Sponsored Links
if you just got it brand new, read manual, then if that suggests nothing contact where you got it from

Where is it leaking from? The drain hose, the door, underneath?

It's possible that your rinse aid setting may be too high or your rinse aid dispenser is not working properly. Try turning the dosing down to minimum and seeing what happens. Also make sure you're not putting too much detergent in as that can cause a lot of problems.

If that doesn't wrk, back to the shop!

Sponsored Links
I just posted this in reply to another post...

beware of rinse aid -we used it in our Indeseit (DE73/DE63) and they had to come and replace the motor - twice) they said it was the rinse aid getting into the motor but we actually stopped using that and the motor has gone again (3rd time in 3 years) unfortunately this time it is not insured so we are beign stung for around £170

I'm not saying it is the rinse aid but it did ours alot of damage - the first tiem we knew there was a problem 'cos it had a code flash up "AO8" which I have come to recognise as "your motor is ruined"

I would guess it could be the plumbing - did you use the waste pipes etc before, are they connected properly??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back