indesit we12

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an evolution we12 that does not start. There are no error codes flashing. The door does lock but pressing the start button has no effect. Do you have to bring up the fault codes ?

Sponsored Links
I checked the brushes and they were contacting the armature and removed the and they were fine. I also checked for any blockages in the pump. Although the pump was full of, what seemed like pure liquid detergent, there were no foreign objects. I did notice that there was a bit of smouldering arouns the inlet valves. How do you check the inlet valves in situ?

How much carbon was left on the brushes. If you got no fill or spin just the for locked it will point to broken wire on motor loom low carbon on brushes.

Sponsored Links
I was surprised at how much carbon was left on the brushes, Suffice to say there was plenty. Do the fauly codes happen automatically or do they have to programmed? The only other thing that bothers me is that when any program is selected the last thing flashing on the display is the figure 2.20. I am wondering if it has been programmed, accidently to start in 2hrs 20 mins, hence not starting. Would a reset eliminate this timer?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back