indesit wia111

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
my indesit WIA111 cold fill washing machine seems to have developed a fault, it seems to be stuck on the same programme, i cannot change the prog or the temperature, and when the on/off button is pressed it stops, but the top led button(wash cycle) stays lit. when switched on again will start without new prog being set... i have to leave the door open as when closed it will constantly run through the stuck prog over and over again..please can you help?????????

Sponsored Links
I had a similar fault with my machine. It was suggested to me that someone had probably pressed an option button mid-cycle. Try unplugging the machine overnight then plug in again. This apparently resets the machine, although if not press the start button and let the machine finish what it was doing then try unplugging again! That helped my machine, hope it works for you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back