Info request and a public appology

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Good evening chaps,

First, Am I correct in thinking Paul (The Barker) Barker controls the registration at ARGI?. Reason I ask is Iam having trouble re-registering.

Do any of you chaps have an e-mail address I can contact for registering,
PM me via profile.

Cheers in advance ;)

Second,

I have an appology to make.

Replied to a post asking for help and info, this one,

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 20:46 Post Subject: Re: greenstar 35 he plus fan prob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bigdek wrote:
fan has become noisy and causing bad vibration is this a common problem ?

can this be repaired or is a new fan assy rqd

thanks

As D ave and Tony have said its a case of replacing fan assembly.
This is a very easy task for you to do.

Fan assembly part number, 8 717 204 325 0.

Dave, this was discontinued in 2003, though agree a registered installer warranty may still stand . By the way what was you and Tony doing in Leeds?. Wish I had Know you were there had an R`n`R day Friday

I gave the correct part number with WRONG info on DIY replacement, I was infact picturing the inside of a CDI whereas the HE Plus has a premix burner and removal of fan requires disruting the gas supply.

My mistake and I appologise :oops:

Thanks for listening and go easy on the flack, we can all make mistakes.

PS, If you can help with the first I would be greatful ;)

Sponsored Links
It's Tim the Baker Craig.

E-mail me from my profile and I will give you his mobile number ;)

:oops: :oops: Can`t do it Dave :oops: :oops:

Never sent an e-mail only recieve them, hav`nt a clue what Iam doing trying to set up an account, :eek: why wont the wizzard thingy do it :evil:

Could you please post his number to me.

cheers ;)

Thanks for Tims number Dave, will text him tomorrow.:cool:

Now to suss out this e-mail thing, managed to create my own address but cant work out the set up for sending them :evil:

Sponsored Links
Go to hotmail or yahoo and get a free email account. Then you can be rude to people from anywhere in the world, with ease!

Thanks for Tims number Dave, will text him tomorrow.:cool:

Now to suss out this e-mail thing, managed to create my own address but cant work out the set up for sending them :evil:

On here it's easy, eg to e-mail me just click on my name and my profile appears. All you do then is click on the e-mail button top left and your default e-mail programme will open and hey presto you can e-mail me ;)

On here it's easy, eg to e-mail me just click on my name and my profile appears. All you do then is click on the e-mail button top left and your default e-mail programme will open and hey presto you can e-mail me

Tried that Dave it wants to set up an account, tried setting up an account with the wizard thing and it ask for some sort of address I know nothing about, pop3/ http or ISPA somthing along them lines :oops:

I take it the e-mail in your profile is your better ( :LOL: ) halfs?

I cannot understand how you cannot e-mail me from my profile :confused:

Try whilst logged in to her account. You've got me on this one Craig :oops:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back