INOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Everyone has heard of the murder of the young girl here in Bristol last christmas, that wierd looking old guy appeared on the tv, the next day a girl in the transport office was assuring everone that he was the guilty party, she had a sense for these things, a bit like truck drivers being blamed for the m5 rta this week Loo, as you may have heard the investigation is now looking at a black cloud from the firework display, but it is still early days so lets not hang, draw and quarter anyone just yet.

Condolences to all victims

Sponsored Links
Pred knows about that thread. Some are already blaming the lorry drivers. Just like plane crashes,,, Ahh the pilot's been killed, so it must be pilot error. ;) ;) ;)

Sponsored Links
In case you hadn't noticed, there is a 7 page discussion about the M5 RTC.

In case you hadn't noticed, i am responsible for a lot of the post on the 7 page discussion about the M5 RTA!

In case you hadn't noticed truck drivers were getting all the blame, wearnt they eviloo :evil:

so thought i would start a new discussion on being innocent until i'm put against the wall and shot :confused:

In case you haven't noticed, I don't believe I painted the picture you have claimed.

Now, do you have any last wishes before we line you up in front of the firing squad? ;)

Certainly sir, we may actually also arrange a pardon for you!

However if you did feel I was having a pot at HGV drivers, then please accept my apologies.

loo :evil: has appologised and offered to buy us all a drink next time we're in town, so thats good enough for me :D :D :D

loo :evil: has appologised and offered to buy us all a drink next time we're in town, so thats good enough for me :D :D :D

But it also further shows that you dont actually read what is written, and that you put your own slant on things!! ;)

What do you mean i dont read what is written?

You've invited me round your place, you're going to spike my drink! then tie me to a post and shoot me!!!

Loo is that short for lucifer? Evil :evil: loo the devils advocate

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What do you mean i dont read what is written?

You've invited me round your place, you're going to spike my drink! then tie me to a post and shoot me!!!

Loo is that short for lucifer? Evil :evil: loo the devils advocate

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I think you must have a form of dyslexia!!

Rather than mixing letters up, you appear to have a problem with reading postings in the correct order!!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Back