Installing 3 phase cooker supply in Ukraine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I want to install a 3P+N supply for a range cooker in Ukraine.
I am familiar with some domestic installation requirements in United Kingdom having recently completed a house rewire.
I have not been able to find any information regarding 3 phase domestic wiring in the United Kingdom.
Are containment, safe zones and burial depths the same for 3 phase as for single phase? Can I run singles in a plastic conduit burried in the floor/wall?
Would flex be suitable for final connection from local isolator or would a switched socket and plug with flexible conduit be better?
I do appreciate that local regulations will apply but I would like to know what UK best practice is.
Thank you for any advice.
Ed

Sponsored Links
3 phase is not generally used for domestic wiring in the UK which explains why you can't find any information.

It is very unwise to use best practice from one country in another where regulation and custom and practice could be completely different.

Thank you for your reply winston1 and please excuse my delay in doing so.
I appreciate your comment about using other countries best practices.
Ed

Sponsored Links
Have look at installation manual and you'll see diagram how to connect 3ph cooker to one phase supply, or it would be at the back lid of cooker connection.

Back