Installing a NEST GEN 3

Evohome is a very wide range of products and very easily screwed up by those not willing to follow the instructions to the letter.

As for what is required, a simple base unit, hot water kit, and t87rf would be a basic entry.

Radiators level control becomes expensive in kit depending on what you have. But I wouldn't give a figure online. I'd "do a Tony" and give you something over the phone based on either a half or a full day of installation time.

If the phone call threw up any issues I'd want to come and have a look.

But, I've been fitting Evohome for along time and lots of houses running it, not least my own which has a full suite installed.

Sponsored Links
OP don't even bother try installing it yourself and save yourself the great heart & head ache, better off spending the extra money and get it installed properly and guaranteed much quicker as well.

Sponsored Links
I doubt there is much variation across the country.

Most variation will be caused by the accessibility of the wiring points and the suitability of the existing controls.

Some will probably factor in a charge based on the expected time taken to show the user how it operates.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back