Installing Tado

Reaction score
Country
Hungary
Hi Everyone!

I'd like to ask some help from you.

I have an extension kit and 2 tado thermostats. This is needed as I have two floors, the top floor is rented out, but both floors are heated via a Baxi Luna duo tech Combi 24 boiler (http://www.baxi.co.uk/documents/7219665-01_Duotec_HE_A_ErP_Install.pdf)

Currently, my installers are having a problem installing the system. They have no idea how to connect the two Honeywell Motorised valves to the extension kit. These two pumps would control when to heat the upper and the lower floor.(http://www.honeywelluk.com/products/Valves/Motorised-Valves/)

Currently, they think another relay is necessary, that will control the valves, and they will connect that to the extension kit. I have no info about this new relay as they will purchase it on 08.16. To be honest I have no idea if that will work.

Could anyone provide a connection diagram as my installers do not understand English and tado could not help me with the exact instructions?(Hungarian is their native language)

Is it necessary to buy another relay to control the valves and is it possible to connect it to the extension kit? Or the extension kit should be able to control the two motorised valves by itself?

Thank you for your help!

Sponsored Links
You don't need the extension kit, each tado stat can control a motorised valve, the valves are momo valves so need two switched lives ( on and off) not sure someone will have the time or patience to do you a wiring diagram.

Sponsored Links
Just had a look at the honeywel valve and this should be the diagram for it.

vcvalve2.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back