Insuring two cars, one driver.

I insured a Mk2 Golf and a 2008 Galaxy on seperate policies and 1 of them mirrored the no claims. I think it was HIC on the Golf but I might be wrong.

Sponsored Links
That's very naughty and if either company finds out they won't be very pleased with you!

Funnily enough, just after I posted my reply earlier, my fully comp multibike renewal came through the post. I have one 300cc scooter I use almost daily for work doing roughly 6000 miles p.a. and one big 1300cc touring bike that gets used for one big European trip once per year and a few shorter trios and that bike can do up to 4000 miles p.a. I have 11 years NCD on the policy. Current insurer (Carole Nash) wanted £459 to renew (£878 as a new customer!!!) - that's UP from £259 last year for no reason whatsoever. I got a better multibike quote from Bennetts of £350. Not bad but get this - I priced up two seperate policies from Bennetts using the 11 years NCD on the big bike. That worked out at £83. A seperate new policy with no NCD on the scooter would cost £172. Total cost for the two £255. Multi bike/multi car policies clearly aren't all they are cracked up to be!

Sponsored Links
Sorry 1990, I thought you'd used the proof of NCB on one car twice. I expect lots of people do it though.

Back