intergrated kitchen doors

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,
Your views please.
I have just had a Howdens kitchen delivered. I have noticed that although the invoice states 600 intergrated freezer door all I can find is normal 600 door with hinge holes.

The freezer has door hanging fittings so hinges will not be used.
My question is, can these doors be multi purpose or must it be an specified intergrated door.

Depo closed now for the weekend so will be onto them first thing Monday.
Just asking as I want to crack on.
Kind regards.
Jimmy.

Sponsored Links
Hello all,
Your views please.
I have just had a Howdens kitchen delivered. I have noticed that although the invoice states 600 intergrated freezer door all I can find is normal 600 door with hinge holes.

The freezer has door hanging fittings so hinges will not be used.
My question is, can these doors be multi purpose or must it be an specified intergrated door.

Depo closed now for the weekend so will be onto them first thing Monday.
Just asking as I want to crack on.
Kind regards.
Jimmy.

I wouldve thought it would be a std 600mm door. Its prob listed as integrated freezer door so it comes as door only.

AFAIK, integrated doors either dont have hinges and use the appliance hinges, or use their own hinges and connect with a slider.

Integrated fridges sometimes need to be offset to one side to work.

Every integrated appliance I have seen has normal cupboard doors fitted to the appliances with a kit supped by the appliance manufacturer not the cupboard one. They normally have a plastic bung/insert to fill the pre-existing unused hinge holes, they come with the door hinge kit.

Sponsored Links
Hi,
Notch 7 / JJ 4091
Thanks for your response and comments.
Regards.
Jimmy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back