interior bi-fold room divider, spare parts, pivots

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I'm fitting a second-hand interior room divider, which is a five door bi-fold system.
I think it's made by XL joinery, and called freefold. It's just over 3m wide.

I've now realised that I've a couple of bits missing, and a pair of pivots at the bottom are bent of out shape, as they are poor quality.

Can anyone point me to a place where I could source either replacement parts or perhaps even better quality ones. I'd like to keep the track & bearing assembly I currently have.

I've called XL joinery but they were very vague about selling me replacements.

TIA

PS already tried iron mongery direct

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Did the seller bring you this five-leaf partition in disassembled form? I wonder why they disassembled it if its accordion shape helps transport it conveniently. Such screens are created to be easily moved from room to room or taken to other buildings. However, I've never had a five-leaf screen. I've always had enough of a double-leaf one. I use it to split our bedroom with this when I want to host my CS Go gaming streams. I ordered the double-leaf screen from luxuryscreens.co.uk. This came to me with instructions. You should ask your screen seller if he has a book with assembly instructions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back