Ipad to TV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
Is there a simple way to connect an Ipad to a TV, ideally wireless.

The Ipad is an IPad Air, few years old. The TV is a (pink) Alba TV DVD 24inch non smart TV, it has 1x HDMI, scart socket and USB.

It will be used mainly for watching Netflix.

The easiest and most straight forward option would be to buy the cable from Apple, but if it’s not wireless it probably won’t get used. If I buy Apple TV, I might aswell buy a smart TV. If it’s not easy to use my daughter will more then likely carry on watching a little screen.

I dis get a fire stick and install Netflix, but again it doesn’t get used, so ideally I need some way to shoot the signal from the Ipad to the TV.

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
If not using a cable the only way I know would be to wirelessly stream it to your firestick. What’s the problem in using the firestick to watch Netflix - it’ll be the same process as with a smart TV. Turn on, click on Netflix and.....that’s it!

Have a look at this: Apple handheld + AirPlay to Fire TV stick

The usual caveats about iOS versions and software updates applies. However, seeing as you have both an iPad Air and a Fire TV stick then all it will cost you is a little time to try it out. :D

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back