Irreducible complexity

the concept of the planned economy...have been discussed, promoted and attacked for at least 150 years.
Attacked yes, but where is that specific joke? No link, no evidence. Just admit you're trying to decredit my post because you don't like me, not because you can find anything wrong with it.

Sponsored Links
Second result on google gives us the answer:
http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2015/07/07/4251468.htm
"So the creationist argument relies on us finding no evidence of individual parts of the motor having a role outside of bacterial flagella.

Luckily, individual components of the bacterial flagellar motor have indeed been found elsewhere. And they work. So the motor is 'reducible', and certainly not 'irreducibly complex'. "

Such examples are further evidence of evolution.

For further reading, I can recommend:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wonders-Li.../0007452675/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_bdcrb_top?ie=UTF8

Finished it a few weeks ago, and very interesting, including ways in which life may have first formed.

So hd doesn't know how they've arisen and he's trying to work it out ........but they evolved !!! Yeah right . Ive read the article remove the conjecture and emotive words and his opinion .....there's nothing that proves it evolved he just thinks it has ...not that he's found a way it has he's trying to research that now.

baker_m.jpg
Dr Matt Baker was awarded a John Monash Scholarship to complete a DPhil in biological physics at Oxford University studying the effects of low temperature on the mechanism of the bacterial flagellar motor. He returned to Australia in 2013 and is currently based at the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute where he uses DNA nanostructures to modify bacterial flagellar motors to understand how they have arisen. Matt was one of RN's top 5

Not Brian Cox he thinks we've been to the moon........... so cox is illustrating universal entropy fills a sandcastle bucket with dry sand turns it upside down and the sand just spills everywhere and he explains that's what happens to everything it breaks down in to simpler components .....Dara o brain pipes up " you've just disproved evolution ! " silence from coxie !

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back