Is it Labour policy to pluck

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Numbers out if the air ?

Is a question that was asked by Neil Schofield head of government and external affairs at Wircestir Bosch

Shadow sec of state for business energy and ind strategy told the assembled great and the good of the West Midlands bussiness comunity that it is official Labour policy for 60% of all energy to come from renewables by 2030 ???

Mr schofield decided he could not let this statement go he piped up

There are people in the industry who think that this is a typo error . do u mean 60% of electricity ?

No replied the shadow minister We mean 60% of energy

Hmmmm

In the last year the UK generated 22.3% of its leccy

It's a big leap to get to that figure of 60% but an altogether gigantic leap for this country not far short of Neil Armstrongs and the Appolo moon landings to get 60% of all energy with 84% of our homes heated by gas

Has the shadow minister / labour got her energy and electricity mixed up ? Has she forgotten how she hears her home ?
Or is it Labour policy to just pluck numbers out if the air ???

Sponsored Links
Numbers out if the air ?

Is a question that was asked by Neil Schofield head of government and external affairs at Wircestir Bosch

Shadow sec of state for business energy and ind strategy told the assembled great and the good of the West Midlands bussiness comunity that it is official Labour policy for 60% of all energy to come from renewables by 2030 ???

There are people in the industry who think that this is a typo error . do u mean 60% of electricity ?

Hmmmm

It's a big leap to get to that figure of 60% but an altogether gigantic leap for this country not far short of Neil Armstrongs and the Appolo moon landings to get 60% of all energy with 84% of our homes heated by gas

Has the shadow minister / labour got her energy and electricity mixed up ? Has she forgotten how she hears her home ?

I have not seen this, or read anything about it, other than your post.

Was it actual specific figures, or was it more an idea and a target? Just like politicians of all parties maybe?

Does your post come under the heading of fake news maybe?

If this exchange did occur then maybe Labour have plans that will achieve 60% of all energy requirements from re-newables

Not by increasing production from re-newables but by drastically cutting the amount of energy that is required.. The cynic in me thinks a severe reduction in private motoring ( petrol rationing ) would go a long way to reducing consumption of energy that cannot be provided by re-newables..

Is it Transam policy to pluck quotes out of the air?

Perhaps he will provide his evidence after he's had a good laugh at people trying to guess what's going on.

I see he's made the extra effort to insert some deliberate spelling and grammatical errors in his post. He probably does it to garner sympathy.

Sponsored Links
I expect the Shadow Secetary uses the same calculator that Diane Abbott uses :ROFLMAO:

Numbers out if the air ?

Hmmmm

Maybe Diane Abbot was in charge of the maths. This would explain everything

Is it Transam policy to pluck quotes out of the air?

Perhaps he will provide his evidence after he's had a good laugh at people trying to guess what's going on.

I see he's made the extra effort to insert some deliberate spelling and grammatical errors in his post. He probably does it to garner sympathy.

The post is clear and concise and basically tells you that the Labour shadow secretary does not know her backside from a pineapple something that tends to affect politicians

Perhaps she is a diabetic ;)

Some of us are in the trade and therefore receive the "installer" trade publication

Neil Scohfield head of government and external affairs for Worcester Bosch is a regular contributer to that publication

SO :p. :LOL:

The post is clear and concise and basically tells you that the Labour shadow secretary does not know her backside from a pineapple something that tends to affect politicians

Perhaps she is a diabetic ;)

Some of us are in the trade and therefore receive the "installer" trade publication

Neil Scohfield head of government and external affairs for Worcester Bosch is a regular contributer to that publication

SO :p. :LOL:

Was it a factual quote? It will happen, or wants to happen?

I dont see the article anywhere. But I guess it is an idea, like all political parties make?

But not yet.

Well
If you were in a "trade" perhaps you would get a trade publication u would there fore not have to Google every post u make seeking out some waffle

Incidentally don't forget to stock up on candles tis only 6 months till Armageddon

Was it a factual quote? It will happen, or wants to happen?

I dont see the article anywhere. But I guess it is an idea, like all political parties make?

Well if you get hold of a copy of the "installer" go to page 12 under the heading industry view point

Failing that give Worcester Bosch a call and ask to speak to Neil Schofield and tell him he is talking cobblers and his article is not true

Ultimately I care not a jot what you or Johnd think :LOL::LOL:

Well if you get hold of a copy of the "installer" go to page 12 under the heading industry view point

Failing that give Worcester Bosch a call and ask to speak to Neil Schofield and tell him he is talking cobblers and his article is not true

Ultimately I care not a jot what you or Johnd think :LOL::LOL:

Unable to answer a simple question?

I did say I don't see that mag.

How do you come to the idea he is talking cobblers ? I didn't say or imply it.

Fake news obviously

Unable to answer a simple question?

I did say I don't see that mag.

How do you come to the idea he is talking cobblers ? I didn't say or imply it.

Fake news obviously

Please yet self I care not a jot

Yep u are an expert on fake news u peddle enough of it :LOL::LOL:

Please yet self I care not a jot

Yep u are an expert on fake news u peddle enough of it :LOL::LOL:

The failure to answer the very simple question suggests an awful lot.

I don't even care about the answer. It doesn't affect my outlook on life. Just confirms yours .

Sponsored Links
Back